Graphic Design Intern Job Description
We currently seeking a Graphic Design Intern . Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented environment. This is a full-time position.
The Graphic Design Intern will assist in a range of design projects . This position will be an integral part of the team, working on design projects from concept to production and final execution. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for design and is eager to learn more. This is a part time paid internship that requires 10 hours/week.
The specific details of a junior designer’s role will vary depending on the role, but common activities include:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Proficient in Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Has an eye for good composition and layout
- Works well independently and as a member of a team
- Comfortable working from an existing design or from scratch, utilizing our pre-established brand guidelines
- Possesses good writing and communication skills
Knowledge of these would be helpful but is not necessary.
- Other Creative Suite programs experience is a plus (After Effects, Premier, etc)
Marketing Intern Job Description
This position will help with our internal marketing strategy and execution as well as client marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will be actively involved in e-mail & content marketing, design of print and web projects, video creation, SEO, messaging, copywriting, Social Media, and website maintenance to increase awareness of Encite, its clients and employees. This is a part time paid internship that requires 10 hours/week.
Marketing Intern Job Duties:
- Creates content by writing and editing blog posts, email, landing pages, ad copy, ebooks and more while assisting with content marketing development/re-purpose
- Drives public relations awareness by writing and responding to media requests
- Supports sales & marketing presentations by assembling and writing quotes, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Assembles client marketing reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Assists with new business development by maintaining and updating CRM, calling prospects, driving sales funnel strategies, maintaining organic SEO strategies and assisting in making changes to the web site.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must have excellent attention to detail and must be proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent writer
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and their ad platforms
- Current college student or recent graduate, major marketing, communications, PR, journalism or other related major
- Work productively with minimal supervision in a team environment
Knowledge of them would be helpful but is not necessary.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (basic design skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign would be great!!)